Ybera Black Diva
With excellence born a brand that is specifically for curly hair. Black Diva offers specific, unique and exclusive products. For that, he spends time investigating the most innovative assets in hair care worldwide. A mark of personality and attitude, which thinks about the needs of curly hair. A brand with safe products and above all true.
Black Diva has in its veins all the luxury and glamor that a woman deserves, is the first Semi-Permanent Smoothing compatible with all the chemicals in the world. It has a formula carefully developed so that curly hair can be transformed with safety, comfort and capillary health. For this, the line has unique assets such as Shea Butter and the extraordinary Baobá Oil that will leave your hair hydrated, nourished, bright and deeply restored.
HOW BLACK DIVA WORKS
Black Diva acts directly on the Hair fiber cortex by modifying the cystine layer through the hydrogen and sulfur bridges responsible for the fiber’s keratin distribution. This safe mechanism of acid action provides a reorganization of the chemical elements of the hair, allowing it to be re-shaped.
BLACK DIVA MAIN ASSETS
Shea Butter: Shea nut is a fruit of African origin rich in vitamins A, D, E and F super moisturizing, provides sun protection, anti-oxidant action, prevents dryness, improves the appearance of fiber and gives a velvety touch. Shea Butter is extremely nourishing and gives the hair fiber flexibility, softness, restoration and a unique shine.
Oleo de Baobá: Native to the Island of Madagascar, it is a millenary tree whose fruit is extracted an extraordinary Oil rich in Omega 6 and 9, Fatty acids, Vitamin E, primordial antioxidants. The Oil of Boabá fights the dryness in curly and curly hair and restore the lipid layer lost in chemical or mechanical processes.
- 100% compatible with all types of chemicals.
- Absolute look with healthy aspect.
- Free of alkaline chemicals (Guanidine Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, lithium, Ammonium thioglycolate)
- Free of acids with progressive effects (Formol, glyoxylic acid)
- Immediate results.
- Extreme Nutrition.
* 100% Smoothing: 50 ml of emollient base x 50 ml of activating liquid
* 50% Smoothing: 50 ml of emollient base x 25 ml of activating liquid
When making the mixture make sure to measure the exact amounts with a measuring spoon.
APPLICATION OF BLACK DIVA
- Wash your hair 3 times with the shampoo of your choice. It is NOT necessary to use a clarifying shampoo. Remove 50% moisture with the dryer. (hair must be damp when applying the product)
- Apply Black Diva wick by wick, respecting a distance of 0.5 cm from the scalp. Comb each wick very well without applying excess product.
- Leave it on for 60 minutes with a heat source.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. If you want so apply a Mask for 5 min. as Ybera Renew Oil.
- Dry the hair in its entirety professionally with brush.
- Divide the hair in fine sections and iron it 15-20 times by wick depending on the type of hair and adjusting the temperature according to the resistance of the hair.
- You do not need to rinse it again.
- The ironing is what allows to give a new form to the fiber, that is why we need to perform an efficient, slow and cautious ironing to achieve perfect results.
- Do not perform this process without a professional, the results depend on the quality of the application and the correct diagnosis.
COMPOSITION OF THE LINE:
1 Propionic Activating 16 fl. oz
1 Emollient Base 17 fl. oz
AMOUNT OF APPLICATIONS
About 12 applications
If you are not a Styling Professional, do not use this product. Transforming the shape of fiber is a chemical procedure that should only be done by Stylists.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 11 in|